Headlines
loading...
Published On:Thursday, December 29, 2016
Posted by CDS

Sweet Poison:One Child Died While 2 Others In Serious Condition

















CHAKWAL: One chiled died, mother and 2 more children got in serious condition after eating sweet poison.

 A man named Munir Ahmad sells Pheenian (Backing Item) which he got from Bhaira city from a famous shop Haq Bahoo Sweets.

Nabeel Ahmad aged 9 years died at the spot after eating poisonous sweets while Naeem Ahmad aged 6 years, Shehyar Ahmad of 3 years and their mother Sumera Nisar went into a serious condition and were admitted to district headquarter hospital Chakwal.

About the Author

Posted by CDS on December 29, 2016. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

By CDS on December 29, 2016. Filed under , . Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0 comments for "Sweet Poison:One Child Died While 2 Others In Serious Condition"

Leave a reply

LIVE TV

Popular Posts

Phone Book