Sweet Poison:One Child Died While 2 Others In Serious Condition



















CHAKWAL: One chiled died, mother and 2 more children got in serious condition after eating sweet poison.

 A man named Munir Ahmad sells Pheenian (Backing Item) which he got from Bhaira city from a famous shop Haq Bahoo Sweets.


Nabeel Ahmad aged 9 years died at the spot after eating poisonous sweets while Naeem Ahmad aged 6 years, Shehyar Ahmad of 3 years and their mother Sumera Nisar went into a serious condition and were admitted to district headquarter hospital Chakwal.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post