Headlines
loading...
Published On:Saturday, January 7, 2017
Posted by CDS

Cylinder Burst: A School Teacher Burnt



CHAKWAL:: A lady school teacher was badly burnt due to gas cylinder burst in Bochal Kalan village.

A teacher named Khanam who teaches in a government school, got severe injuries when was going to cook some thing on the stove.

Cylinder suddenly got burst out due to gas leakage through plastic pipe line and she burnt. She was immediately rushed to Rawalpindi hospital where she is in critical condition.

About the Author

Posted by CDS on January 07, 2017. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

By CDS on January 07, 2017. Filed under , . Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0 comments for "Cylinder Burst: A School Teacher Burnt"

Leave a reply

Popular Posts

Phone Book