CHAKWAL: Generator fumes wiped out two people in Budhial's well about 14-kilometres away from Chakwal city on Sunday.
According to Rescue 1122, villagers of Budhial got an idea to clean a well properly and firmly taking out its grubby water and appointed a labourer called Sarfraz Hussain, who by making use of a generator-run normal water pump started out cleaning the well.
As he was active in cleaning the well, generator fumes gathered over there anticipated to that labourer who dropped unconscious.
To consider taking him out, two others named as Wajid Iqbal and Mohammad Nawaz, also got in the well without taking proper safety precautions and also dropped unconscious, the spokesperson of Rescue 1122 stated here while talking to the media..
He said the emergency service was launched to get them out but sadly the labourer, Sarfraz Hussain, and villager Wajid Iqbal expired while Mohammad Nazir was rescued.