Headlines
loading...
Published On:Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Posted by CDS

Two children And An Aged Man Died Of A Powerful Electric Shock


PAKISTAN: Two children died of a powerful electric shock and an aged man who was trying to rescue them in Chakwal.

The incident took place in district Chakwal's  Moti Bazaar when at some points there was a heavy rain, Hamza, 7, and his cousin Amina, 5 were playing in the street.

“Both the youngsters touched an electric pole  and suffered a large electric powered shock,” Mohammad Idrees, a native told media..

The two youngsters got caught to the pole over there did no longer try to rescue them because of worry of being electrocuted.

When Mohammad Yameen, 70, who was going to offer his prayer in a mosque, rushed to rescue the youngsters, he also  became additionally electrocuted. The all 3 were immediately taken to the District Headquarters Hospital in which they were reported lifeless.

Iesco Superintending Engineer Arif Khan told media that the pole had become dangerous as a cable set up at a close-by store and connected to it was broken. “The heirs of the deceased may want to opt for a felony action in against shopkeeper.”

He stated that every one must remain at a distance from electric poles and cables for the duration of monsoon season.

“It is the responsibility of the parents to keep an eye fixed on their youngsters as during rains electric devices become more risky,” he maintained.

About the Author

Posted by CDS on August 15, 2017. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

By CDS on August 15, 2017. Filed under , . Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0 comments for "Two children And An Aged Man Died Of A Powerful Electric Shock"

Leave a reply

LIVE TV

Popular Posts

Phone Book